We will determine your cash offer by considering these factors:
- Todays “AS-IS” condition of your house.
- Estimated cost of repairs and renovations necessary.
- How much time to complete the renovations.
- The “Market Value” of the property compared to other homes in the area after renovation.
- The closing costs and real estate commissions to sell your house after renovation.
- The maintenance cost from Purchase to Sale, insurance, utilities, taxes, loan payments and possible surprises that come with vacant properties.
The estimated “Market Value” of your renovated house, minus the above factors-costs, will help me come to your cash offer.